Terms of service
• Tickets are not refundable.
• M.A.G.I.Con will be held outdoors regardless of the weather.
• Children must be accompanied by parents.
• Leashed pets are permitted at the venue. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets. No pets are permitted on the shuttles.
• At the entry gate, you will be given a M.A.G.I.Con pin as proof of admission. Please wear this pin at all times during the event.
• If you are interested in purchasing alcohol at the event, you must present a government-issued photo ID verifying that you are over 21.
• In order to create a safe, fun and welcoming event, we have a zero-tolerance policy for unruly behavior or harassment of any kind and reserve the right to remove any person who violates that policy.
• Costumes and Cosplay are encouraged. However, real weapons of any kind are expressly forbidden.
• No outside food or beverage is permitted.
• Liability: You assume any and all risks occurring before, during, or after M.A.G.I.Con. You release M.A.G.I.Con, ProAdams, Inc. and the Town of Adams, Massachusetts and their agents, licensees, assignees, and their respective affiliates and representatives from any related claims.
Tips for attendees
• Feel free to bring lawn chairs and blankets. No seating will be provided.
• Be prepared for inclement weather, M.A.G.I.Con will be held rain or shine. You may want to consider insect repellent - mosquitoes and ticks may be present.
• Parking near the event is very limited. Please use the shuttles running from the 5 Hoosac Street, Adams, MA, 01220. No pets are allowed on the shuttles.
• Check out the M.A.G.I.Con Snapchat filter available at the venue.
• Accommodations: The Town of Adams has a number of B&Bs and Inns. The neighboring towns of North Adams, Williamstown and Pittsfield have a variety of hotels, motels, inns and B&Bs.
• Hiking to the summit of Mount Greylock or on any of the trails in the Mount Greylock Reservation adjacent to Greylock is an additional activity you might enjoy. There are no organized hikes as part of M.A.G.I.Con. A hike from Greylock Glen to the summit and back can take 4 to 5 hours depending on your fitness level. If you hike to the summit you will be entering the Mount Greylock Reservation, please follow the state Department of Conservation and Recreation's rules and guideline. Department of Conservation and Recreation Suggested Day Hikes.
• For more information about the region please visit ExploreAdams.com and Berkshires.org.