Terms of service
• Tickets are not refundable.
• M.A.G.I.Con will be held outdoors regardless of the weather. A tent and gazebo will be available to provide some cover in case of rain.
• Children must be accompanied by parents.
• Leashed pets are permitted at the venue. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets. However, no pets are permitted on the shuttles.
• At the entry gate, you will be given a M.A.G.I.Con pin as proof of admission. Please wear this pin at all times during the event.
• If you are interested in purchasing alcohol at the event, you must present a government-issued photo ID verifying that you are over 21.
• In order to create a safe, fun and welcoming event, we have a zero-tolerance policy for unruly behavior or harassment of any kind and reserve the right to remove any person who violates that policy.
• Costumes and cosplay are encouraged. However, real weapons of any kind are expressly forbidden.
• No outside food or beverages are permitted.
• Liability: You assume any and all risks occurring before, during, or after M.A.G.I.Con. You release M.A.G.I.Con, ProAdams, Inc. and the Town of Adams, Massachusetts and their agents, licensees, assignees, and their respective affiliates and representatives from any related claims.
Tips for attendees
• Parking near the event is very limited. Please use the shuttles running from Adams Station, 4 Hoosac Street, Adams, MA, 01220. No pets are allowed on the shuttles. Parking for the shuttles will be available in a lot across the street from Adams Station. First shuttle will leave Adams Station at 11:15 am.
• Ticket sales and check in for ticket holders will be available at Adams Station as well as at the event gate at Greylock Glen. Checking in at Adams Station is the preferred option. Credit card transactions at Greylock Glen may not be available.
• M.A.G.I.Con will be held rain or shine. There will be tent on the venue, however it may not be large enough to accommodate all attendees, therefore pleas be prepared for inclement weather. You may want to consider insect repellent - mosquitoes and ticks may be present.
• Feel free to bring lawn chairs and blankets. No seating will be provided.
• Check out the M.A.G.I.Con Snapchat filter available at the venue.
• Accommodations: The Town of Adams has a number of B&Bs and Inns. The neighboring towns of North Adams, Williamstown and Pittsfield have a variety of hotels, motels, inns and B&Bs.
• Hiking to the summit of Mount Greylock or on any of the trails in the Mount Greylock Reservation adjacent to Greylock is an additional activity you might enjoy. A hike from Greylock Glen to the summit and back can take 4 to 5 hours depending on your fitness level. If you hike to the summit you will be entering the Mount Greylock Reservation, please follow the state Department of Conservation and Recreation's rules and guidelines. Department of Conservation and Recreation Suggested Day Hikes.
• For more information about the region please visit ExploreAdams.com and Berkshires.org.